OCT 29 ROME (-)
- Upon arrival in Rome, visit major basilicas such as:
- Paul Outside the Walls
- Scala Sancta
- Arch Papal Basilica
- John Laterano
- Check-in at the hotel
OCT 30 ROME (B)
- Explore Rome with a local guide, visit the following:
- Peter's Basilica and view of the Colosseum
- Arch of Constantine
- Roman Forum
- Monument Vittorio Emanuelle Il
- Piazza de Venezia
- Circus Maximus
- the famous Fountain of Trevi and the Spanish Steps.
- Enjoy free time in the afternoon.
OCT 31 ROME - PISA - VENICE (B)
- Travel to Pisa to see the Leaning Tower
- continue to Venice for check-in.
NOVOI VENICE - VERONA - INNSBRUCK (B)
- Boat ride to Venice Island
- Visit the following:
- San Marco Square
- Doge's Palace
- Byzantine St. Mark's Cathedral
- The Bell Tower
- The Clock Tower
- The Bridge of Sighs.
- Witness glassblowing in Murano
- explore the romantic city of Verona.
- Proceed to Innsbruck for the night.
NOV 02 INNSBRUCK - VADUZ - LUCERNE (B)
- Discover Innsbruck's Golden Roof
- explore the Old Town of Vaduz in Liechtenstein.
- Continue to Lucerne and enjoy free time for shopping.
NOV 03 LUCERNE - ENGELBERG - ISELTWALD - INTERLAKEN (B)
- Experience Mount Titlis and its attractions, including the rotating cable car and the Titlis Cliff Walk.
- Travel to Iseltwald to see the dramatic landing stage can be found right in front of the private residences. See the Village Iseltwald and next to the boat's stop Harbor Iseltwald. Ri Jeong-Hyeok poignantly reminisces about his time playing piano in solitude on this wooden stage built on the picturesque Lake Brein.
NOV 04 INTERLAKEN - GRINDELWALD - SIGRISWIL - BERN (B)
- Enjoy the view of Jungfrau, Eiger and Mönch Alps while having a cup of hot Schogi and stroll around the Marktplatz.
- Then transfer to Grindelwand for orientation where Jeong-hyeok and Se-ri reunite in Switzerland, with the marvelous view of Grindelwald as their backdrop. enjoying the scenic drive with photostop at the Bernese Alps on Sigriswil Panoramic Bridge, Jeong-hyeok spots an anxious Se-ri a complete stranger to him at the time. Realizina what was about to happen, he asks her to take a picture of him with his fiancé Seo-cran.Afterward, continue to the capital city of Bern for an orientation tour to see Zytglogge, the Swiss reformed Cathedral of Bern and Barenpark and more, then free time at leisure before check-in to hotel check in.
NOV 05 BERN - DIJON - PARIS (B)
- Cross the border to Dijon in France and see the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy.
- Travel to Paris and check-in at the hotel
NOV 06 PARIS (B)
- Explore Paris and its iconic landmarks:
- The Place de la Concorde
- Champs Elysees
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Arc du Triomphe
- Les Invalides
- Louvre Museum
- Opera House
- Eiffel Tower
- River Seine Bateaux Mouche Cruise.
- Enjoy free time for shopping.
NOV 07 PARIS - LA VALLEE VILLAGE - PARIS (B)
- Visit La Vallee Village for luxury shopping.
- Return to Paris.
NOV 08 PARIS/ MANILA (B)
- Depart from Paris for Manila, concluding the trip.