MANILA - DENPASAR (B/L/-)
- WELCOME TO BALI
- Breakfast is provided in the nearby hotel, drive to Ubud, and visit Goa Gajah (Monasterial Cave dated back to 11th century). Enjoy Fried Duck lunch at Taman Dedari Ubud, then the tour proceeds to Ubud Central, photo-op at Pura Saraswati with its beautiful lotus pond, visit Ubud’s Palace and shopping galore at Ubud’s Art Market.
ICONIC GATE, LAKE TEMPLE & TANAH LOT (B/L/-)
- Breakfast is provided in the hotel, departing on a tour to Mengwi (Taman Ayun, royal temple surrounded by a moat) next drive north, photo op at the iconic Bali Handara Gate before continuing to Ulun Danu Temple situated by the tranquility of Lake Bratan. Lunch at a local restaurant in Bedugul. The tour continues to Tanah Lot, a Hindu-shrine built on a barren rock by the ocean.
BALI FREE DAY (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at the hotel. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
- Or spend your free time to go to the beach (walking distance from the hotel)
BALI - MANILA (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at the hotel then transfer to hotel for flight back to Manila