OCT 23 MANILA / ZURICH (-)
- Depart Manila and fly to Zurich. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel.
OCT 24 ZURICH - TITLIS - LUCERNE - ZURICH (B)
- Explore Zurich and visit Münsterbrücke. Travel to Mount Titlis Take the world's first rotating cable car and be amazed by the spectacular view up to the summit of Mt. Titlis and enjoy the illuminated Glacier Cave, experience the Titlis Cliff Walk - the highest elevation suspension bridge in Europe. After that go to Lucerne visit the Lion Monument,
- Kapellbrucke or Chapel Bridge, Old Town. Return to Zurich.
OCT 25 ZURICH - VADUZ - INNSBRUCK - SALZBURG (B)
- Visit Vaduz in Liechtenstein See the Rathaus, Kunstmuseum, Städtle, Town Hall & St. Florin Church and then continue to Innsbruck and Salzburg. Check-in at your hotel in Salzburg.
OCT 26 SALZBURG - HALLSTATT - VIENNA (B)
- Discover Salzburg with a guided tour, including the Mirabell Gardens and Then cross along the Lover's lock bridge over the Salzach River to the Old Town. See the Mozart's Haus Kollengienkirche, University Plaza, Salzburg Cathedral, Golden Kugel and view of the f 7th century fortress of Hohensalzburg on the city hill top. Travel to Hallstatt and then proceed to Vienna for hotel check-in.
OCT 27 VIENNA - PANDORF OUTLET - BRATISLAVA (B)
- Explore Vienna with visits to Schönbrunn Palace, the Ring Road, and the Old Town. Stop at the Parndorf Outlet and continue to Bratislava for sightseeing. Check-in at your hotel in Bratislava.
OCT 28 BRATISLAVA - BUDAPEST (B)
- Journey to Budapest and enjoy a guided city tour. Visit landmarks like the Parliament House, Heroes Square, and Fisherman's Bastion. Take a panoramic boat cruise on the Danube River.
OCT 29 BUDAPEST - BRNO - PRAGUE (B)
- Travel to Prague with a stop in Brno. Arrive in Prague and check-in at your hotel.
OCT 30 PRAGUE (B)
- Discover Prague with a visit to Prague Castle, St. Vitus's Cathedral, St. George Basilica, the Old Royal Palace, the Golden Lane and the Daliborka Tower; walk to the Church of Our Lady of Victorious to see the Sto. Nino de Praga; then to the famous Charles Bridge and admire the distinctive landmarks of Prague's Old Town and see the medieval astronomical Clock. Enjoy free time for the rest of the day.
OCT 31 PRAGUE - KARLOW VARY - INGOLSTADT - NUREMBERG (B)
- Visit Karlovy Vary and experience the spa town's attractions. Stop at Ingolstadt Village for shopping and continue to Nuremberg for hotel check-in.
NOV 01 NUREMBERG - MUNICH (B)
- Explore Nuremberg with a guided walking tour. Transfer to Munich and visit BMW Welt, Marienplatz, and Nymphenburg Palace. Check-in at your hotel in Munich.
NOV 02 MUNICH/ MANILA (B)
- Enjoy free time in Munich before your departure transfer to the airport for your return flight to Manila