Netherlands Visa Requirements
1. Passport / travel document, containing at least two blank pages, with a period of validity at least 6 months longer than the date on which you intend to leave the Schengen Area or, in the case of a long stay, at least three months longer than the expiry date of the visa requested. Be sure to transmit (scan)
2. ALL PAGES of your travel document/passport containing visas, entry and exit stamps or any other inscription.
3. 2pcs passport size photograph.
Purpose of travel/stay
4. Copy of the Confirmed Flight Booking (International and Inter-state booking)
5. Detailed day-to-day itinerary of the entire trip
6. Proof of occupation:
- Certificate of employment with indicating the tenureship, position and the compensation,
- Certificate of leave absence,
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR),
- Copy of Employment ID
- Proof of company registration issued by the DTI or SEC registration of business,
- Business Permit / Mayor’s Permit
- Business Financial Statement,
- Business ITR
- Proof of school enrolment- Enrollment Certificate with approved travel abroad, copy of student ID
7. Proof of ties in the Philippines (proof of social security contributions, copy of real estate property-title-deed,
Proof of family ties in the Philippines:
8. PSA issued Birth certificate and
9. PSA Marriage Certificate (if married)
If minor: provide Notarized Affidavit of Support signed by Parents, Proof of Financial Mean of Parents
10. Personal Bank Certification (address to Netherlands Embassy in Manila – Address: 26th Floor BDO Equitable Tower 8751 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City Metro Manila) accompanied by Bank Statement covering the last 6months transaction; Credit card statements covering the last six months.
If Minor: Please attached Notarized Affidavit of Support signed by either / both parents + all the Financial Documents and Proof of income of parents
11. Confirmation of hotel booking for the entire stay, hotel voucher
12. Travel Insurance w/ Covid Benefits Coverage ***we offer Malayan Travel Insurance with
13. Covering Letter / Letter of Intent
14. Visa Fee – ₱11,000 -payable to Travel Specialist Ventures Group Inc. in order to secure appointment
Note: FEES are NON-REFUNDABLE
15. Copy of Vaccination Certificate
NOTE: ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN 1 SET OF ORIGINAL AND 1 SET OF PHOTOCOPY IN A4 SIZE BOND PAPER
Processing Time : The earliest you can apply is 6 months before you intend to travel. You should apply no later than 15 working days before your trip. In most cases, you will be informed within 15 calendar days whether your application has been successful. It can take up to 45 days to decide on your visa application.
The process will begin a day after you submit all your documents to VFS on the day of your confirmed appointment.