Book your next adventure! (02) 8277-3402 or (02)8641-4225


U.S. Visa Requirements for Non-immigrant Tourist Visa (B1/B2) Application


  1. Appointment Confirmation
  2. DS-160 Confirmation Page w/ Print out of Application Form
  3. Proof of Payment (BPI Bank Receipt)
  4. One latest photo taken not more than 6 months (The US visa photo size should be 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). The photo should be positioned in a way that the head is between 1 and 1 3/8 inches (22 mm and 35 mm) or 50% and 69% of the image’s total height from the bottom of your chin to the top of the head.)
  5. Current Passport ( well condition and must valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure from US)
  6. Old Passport showing history of travel
  7. Documents related to your employment status

        If employed:

    • Employment Certificate (stating the position, tenures and Salary)
    • Approved Leave of Absences
    • ITR (Income Tax and Return)

        If owned business:

    • SEC/DTI Registration Certificate
    • Business License/Mayors Permit

       If Student:

    • Certification from the School / Universities (as a proof of employment)
    • Student ID
    • Copy of School Calendar
  1. Proof of Sufficient Funds
    • Bank Certificate,
    • Bank book/Passbook,
    • Statement of Account/Credit card Statement (for the last 3 months)
    • Investment Certificate, Stocks and Shares Certificate
  1. Other proof of assets (if applicable)
    • Land Title, Condo Unit Title
    • Car Registration
  1. Authenticated Birth Certificate issued by PSA
  2. Authenticated Marriage Certificate issued by PSA, if married
  3. If invited,

Invitation Letter

    • Proof of Citizenship (copy of passport / certificate of citizenship / Resident card)
  1. If sponsor by someone,
    • Letter of Support / Proof of funds from the sponsor (payslip, Bank Certificate, Employments certificate stating salary, tenures and position (if employed), copy of business registration (if owned business)
  1. If Traveling for business
    • A letter from the U.S. organization indicating the purpose of the trip, the intended length of stay, and the firm’s intent to defray costs, if applicable. Applicants traveling on business for a Philippine-based employer should present a letter from the employer outlining the travel and business plans, including dates of travel.
  1. If minor:
    • Authenticated Birth Certificate of the Minor
    • Authenticated Marriage Certificate of the Parents
    • Notarized Affidavit of Support from Parents
    • Visa of Traveling Companion
  1. If not Traveling with either of the parents:
    • DSWD Clearance
    • Notarized Affidavit of Support and Consent


***For further assistance, please contact the TSV Visa Center at +63 (2) 8 641-4225

Please download and submit your application using the forms below

Share the love, Share TSV Tours!