SPAIN VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Long Brown Envelope (Applicant’s surname, name and contact number written in bold letters on the upper left corner)
- Signed Schengen Visa Application form with
- Photo (35mm x 45mm, passport-size, white background, with the present, same image and likeness)
- Cover Letter (explaining the purpose of the intended trip)
- Proof of Economic Means***:
- Bank Certificateaddress to Embassy of Spainin the Philippines – Address: 5th Floor, ACT Tower, 135 Senator Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati City, 1251, Metro Manila accompanied by a Bank Statement (***ORIGINAL) of Account covering the last 6 months transaction);
- Certificate of Employment stating the compensation, position and tenureship
- Authorization for Leave of Absence,
- Income Tax Return duly validated by BIR
- Copy of Company ID
- Business Permit issued by the local municipality
- Copy of Business SEC or DTI Registration
- Company Income Tax Return (ITR) duly validated by BIR and
- Business Financial Statement (FS)
- Two Way Airline Ticket Reservation (Detailed itinerary) Airline Reservation is acceptable. It is strongly recommended not to purchase the flight ticket before
- Travel Health Insurance ₒ Minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros ₒ Must be recognized in all Schengen States (Valid period of the insurance coverage must be for the whole duration of trip + 15 days additional)
- Proof of Accommodation
- For Tourist: Confirmed Hotel Reservations (for the entire stay in Schengen area) AND Detailed DAY-TO-DAY Itinerary of the trip
- If Invited by Family/Friend:Invitation letter issued by the Spanish Police, or an invitation letter including the photocopy of the sponsor’s passport and/or D.N.I., or residence card and registration of residency (“empadronamiento”).
- Identity/Marital Status
- If Single: PSA issued Birth Certificate
- If Married: PSA issued Birth Certificate and Marriage Contract
- For non‐Filipino applicants: Please present your ACR, ICR valid at least three months beyond the date of departure from the territory of the Schengen States (and 1 set of photocopies);
- Minors: The corresponding authorization and birth certificate issued by the PSA
- If travelling alone or with only one parent: written consent of the non‐travelling parent/legal guardian or proof of sole custody of the travelling parent or legal guardian. If the name of the father does not appear in the PSA issued birth certificate, no consent is required.
- Copy of bio data page of parent(s) or legal guardian’s passport
- If travelling alone: Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) clearance.
- School Certificate as proof of enrollment AND Certification with Approved leave of absence if travelling during the school year.
- Notarized Affidavit of Support signed by Parents and Proof of Economic Means***of parents
- Valid Passport (with 6 month’s validity from the end of intended stay, must contain two empty pages) and
- Previous passport’s (max 2 old passports)
- Photocopy of Biopage, previous visas and entry & exit stamps
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a light white background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the center.